Sunday, December 26, 2004

Such a sad day for football fans and Reggie White fans. I am a huge PACKER fan, being that my moms family is from WI, I think I was born w/a Cheesehead. I fell in love w/Brett Favre in a Post Game interview with his first game w/the Packers. I caught lots of flack from people cause that season he threw 24 interceptions. Look at him now...lol! Well just look at him! I have tons of Packer stuff, and my kids first warm up suits were Packer ones. Hearing the news yesterday that Reggie White died at 43 was not only sad but shocking. I loved Reggie White, he had the biggest heart and such a good sport attitude. Definately one of the great ones. I was laughing today thinking about a commercial that came out years ago, it had Joe Montana in the stands alone with a Psychologist and he was showing him ink blots and kept saying, "What do you see?" every answer was "Reggie White". LOL

So it is definately a sad day for fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home