Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ok so I lied...lol

Ok the blog world is a poll-a-holics dream. I've come across so many fun random polls and love it! Here's one I found earlier today.

1) Name the last four things you have bought:
Cigerettes, One Hour Film, Picture Frames, Groceries

2) Name four drinks you regularly drink:
Water, too much soda, iced tea (no sugar, does that make up for the soda??) Mylanta..lol stomache uclers suck

3) Last time you cried?
Yesterday

4) What is in your CD player?
Joss Stone (Girl Power..lol)

5) What is under your bed?
Drawers

6) What time did you wake up today?
7-ish, got out of bed at 8..lol

7) Current hair?
Dk Brown w/red highlights, blown dry straight..lol

8) Current clothes?
Jeans and one of those sweaters that gives the illusion you have a blouse underneath...lol what are those called? Mine is pink/white


9) Current desktop picture?
Until today it was Kenny Chesney..purr. Now its my babies!!


10) Current worry?
Finances and our move

11) Current hate?
See above..lol

12) Favorite places to be?
Sephora..lol oh wait probably Mom's house or the Mall..really

13) Least favorite place?
Dentist

14) How tall are you?
5'6

15) Favorite expression?
Damnit and Get Out! (used as an exclamation..lol)

16) Two people from your past you wish you could talk to:
Hmmm, Maybe Carlos and Lonnie

17) Favorite day(s)?
Saturdays

18) What country would you like to go to?
Costa Rica

19) Where do you want to live when you get married?
Here is fine

20) Favorite foods?
Candy..lol Jelly Beans. I love pineapple


21) Color of most clothes you own:
black, pink, white and grey

22) Number of pillows you sleep with?
6 on our bed, I sleep w/2, 3 if I can steal one from J

23) What do you wear when you go to sleep:
T-shirts, nightgowns (I always have PJ bottoms under my pillow JIC of a fire. I'm paranoid I know)

24) What were you doing 12AM last night:
Reading a book, then surfing the Coach site..lol

25) How old will you be in 10 years:
Do we have to go there? LOL 36

26) Are you paranoid?!
Sometimes, about fires yes.

27) Do you burn or tan?
Tan

28) What is the brand of your wallet?
Nine West

29)First piercing/tattoo?
Piercings was when I was baby, ears. Tatoo I was 17

30) First enemy?
A boy in 2nd grade, can't recall his name, he was rotten and ugly! LOL

31) Last person you yelled at?
Micah..to quit sitting on his brother

32) Last crush?
Oooh Kenny Chesney!

33) The last thing you ate?
Banana w/PB..lol


34) The last time you had sex it was:
Monday night I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home