Wednesday, December 22, 2004

So really I am lazy..lol!

But I am putting the links to pictures of the 3 loves of my life. I am just too damn lazy to try and figure out all the DL crap and what not! So click on the link if you want to see my men!!

This is my beautiful baby boys, in front of the tree that they put up in the center of downtown, we live in a very small quaint town, that is 14sq miles, the town, now the city limits of-course are huge. But town is small. But this is right by the waterfront, and unfortunately the pics of the boats in the harbor w/ all the Christmas lights did not come out..damnit. But here are my silly monkeys in front of the tree. Gawd I could just stare at their pic all day...plus pics don't whine or talk back =)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/jrobosgirl/boys.jpg

Here is a picture of my pain in the butt...oh the love of my life I mean. LOL! He really does make my heart soar. Our saying is "You love me...you bug me" and its oh so fitting. He's the one that looks like he should be the lead singer of some grunge band. ROFL With the hat. This was when we went to celebrate his best friend getting back from Iraq. J was in the ARMY w/Alex and took to him like a brother. Lucky for me I love absolutely love his wife! So we are fortunate to have a couple who we really love to hang out with.

Oh and the boys (J and Alex) were very drunk in this picture, you can really see it in Alex's smile. LOL But us wives made them leave the beers out of the picture. Though you can see the drunk dribbles on Alex's shirt!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/jrobosgirl/honey.jpg

So those are my guys! I have no recent pics of me, which is really bad. My aunt is always giving me hell about it. She tells me the same story over and over again, forgetting that shes told me before. About two boys who wrote into Readers Digest about how sad they were cause their mother had passed away and when they were going through photos they realized that they had very few and no recent photos of their mother. She tells me this ALL the time. I hate cameras, I have the highest cheekbones and it does not photograph well. ROFL...yeah thats my excuse.

I did find one of the military ball, this was like 2yrs ago. My hair is a completely different length and color! LOL For some reason when it scanned it scanned very blurry...and J looks really freaky...LMAO!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/jrobosgirl/02infball.jpg

Ok so thats about all thats going on...boredom. I did hear from J's ex and all she said was "A liked her gifts" so at least it was an acknowledgement. Then she went on and on about how her newest flava..lol bought her over $500 worth of stuff for Christmas and is always giving A money and is paying for their tickets to HI this Jan. It was funny cause I am going to burn in hell for talking badly about this, but I had this image, as this new boyfriend is 47 (shes 28) and he always tells A to run and get her purse and he then gives her money for it, and I thought of a Grandpa giving his grandaughter money. I am aweful..burning in hell for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home