Friday, December 17, 2004

I am what you call a "poll-a-holic"

If I find a poll, you bet your bippy I am going to do it! LOL I love answering them, and love reading them, love thinking them up. Seriously when I am going throughout my days, I will think things, and be like, "Oh that would be a good poll question". I think I am in serious need of some excitment in my life!

FIRSTS

First job: Chicago Style Deli(in AZ) named "Cubs Park"..good times
First screen name: Cloud8 (John Michael Montgomery Song)
First self-purchased CD: Um Cracker and I listened to it all the time!

First piercing/tattoo: Piercing I was like 6 or 9mths old. Tatoo I was 17..shh

First true love: Lonnie Justin Parker, and I still think about him often, he was my highschool sweetheart

First enemy: Don't remember his name but he poured apple juice on my head in 2nd grade

LASTS
Last big car ride: 2yrs ago to a beach in OR
Last kiss: Kissed my boys g'night
Last library book checked out: 3 wks ago, "Sam's Letters for Jennifer by James Peterson

Last movie seen: Spongebob Movie
Last beverage drank: Water
Last food consumed: Yoplait Yogurt..no wait a mini PB cup
Last phone call: My best friend from San Diego w/some HS gossip..yes we are 26..lol
Last CD played: Nelly..gawd I love that CD
Last annoyance: My cousin messing w/my thermostat when she came to visit tonight, she always does it and it pisses me off!!
Last pop drank: Cherry Coke w/dinner
Last ice cream eaten: Phish Food about 3wks ago
Last time scolded: I was scolded? Been a while, scolded my 5yr/old tonight =(
Last shirt worn: Black button up blouse

I...
I am: overwhelmed
I want: money..lol
I have: beautiful kids (in every sense)
I wish: I was shopping w/more money
I hate: how much weight I've put on this year
I fear: not getting out of this financial bind
I hear: silence..except for my keyboard tapping
I search: the net for my perfect Coach Wristlet..lol
I regret: nothing right now
I love: my fiance, my boys and jelly beans
I always: wear lipstick and eyeliner
I am not: healthy..need to take better care of my health (teeth, ulcers, migraines)
I dance: around the house to my disco w/my kids!
I sing: Baby Mine and You Are My Sunshine to my kids everynight
I cry: once a day (I know, but its not always sad cries, happy too)

YES or NO:
You keep a diary: Yes on and off-line
You like to cook: Yes, love it, plan on going back to Culinary School one day
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Yes

DO YOU...?
Have a crush: Superstar crush, Kenny Chesney and Josh Hotnett..lol
Want to get married: We are early this summer
Get motion sickness: No
You're a health freak: Ha!
Current hair color: Dark Brown w/red Highlights
Eye color: Black
Birthplace: Phoenix, AZ

FAVORITES
Number: 4
Color: Pink
Day: Saturday
Month: Jan or Feb
Songs: too many to list
Season: Winter
Drink: Green Tea
Alcohol: Vodka/Cran

PREFERENCES
Cuddle or make out: Cuddle
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: Hot chocolate
Milk, dark, or white chocolate: Dark
Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
Cried? Yes
Helped someone? Yes
Bought something? Yes
Gotten sick? No
Gone to the movies? No
Said 'I love you'?: Yes
Written a real letter: No
Talked to an ex?: No
Missed an ex?: Yes
Written in a journal?: Yes
Had a serious talk?: does an arguement count?
Missed someone? Yes
Hugged someone? Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home