Sunday, December 19, 2004

Yet another one.....

Oh the things I succumb to in my moments of boredom..lol! It is fun though =)

What is the geekiest part of your music collection? None of my music is geeky....oh wait, O-Town..yeah so and I love that CD! LOL

What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night? Don't raid the fridge, unless its for soda, I raid the "Scooby Snacks"

What is your secret guaranteed crying movie? The Story of Us w/Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfieffer

If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? Oh the list has grown so much, about 6yrs ago it was just Collagen. Now I say let me have the buffett please?

Do you have a completely irrational fear? Jason's driving and people touching my feet..DO NOT do it

What's the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment? I fidget with my shirt/blouse...major fidgeter

Are you a pyromaniac? No, but I can smoke a match..lol

Do you have too many love interests? Kenny Chesney, Josh Hotnett, Joshua Jackson, The Rock, Rob Thomas, Brett Favre..do those count?

Do you know anyone famous? I went to highschool w/Mike Bibby..yada yada, he was my lab partner in Bio once. I also went to highschool w/Buddy Rice (just wont the Indy 500) he was a friend of my best friends brother, we shared carmel popcorn. LOL but no I don't *know* them

Describe your bed: Oh I love my bed, I just re-did my room. Its high wooded w/drawers on the bottom, pink/black/white bedspread with pink sheets (flannel right now) lots of pillows, just got my netting and sconces, but have not put them up yet since we are moving.

Spontaneous or plan? Plan w/the occassional spontanaity

Do you know how to play poker? Nope

What do you carry with you at all times? Lipglass

What do you miss most about being little? Having someone take care of me

Are you happy with your given name? Yes, but its mispelled and I am to lazy to change it, should read "Angelina" and it says "Angelita"

How much money would it take for you to give up the Internet for a year? ooh thats a toughy, I would miss it, so lets say $1 million

What color is your bedroom? Pink, black and white

What was the last song you were listening to? Oye Mi Amor by Mana

Have you ever been in a play? plays not that I remember, musicals yes

Have you ever been in love? 3 times, still in love with the 3rd and still think fondly of the other 2

Do you talk a lot? TOO MUCH

Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? Sometimes

Do transient, homeless or starving people sometimes annoy you? Nope, in fact I keep a few dollars in my car ashtray for this one down the road from my moms. Give them what I can, sometimes I carry extra coats (that are old) and bottled water to give them.

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Yes, unless you are Jason..sorry my love =)

Do you spend more time with your husband, or your friends? Husband

What's your ideal wedding location? Garden setting lots of flowing white linens and twinkle lights...gerber daisies everywhere

Which musical instrument do you play? Air Guitar

Favorite fabric? Linen

Do you tell your friends about your sex life? The close ones (about 2) get the intimate details, others get the generic..lol

What's the one language you want to learn? Would like to brush up on my espanol...my conjugation is suffering badly right now and my spanish as a whole has gotten sloppy =(

How do you eat an apple? I slice it

What do you order at a bar? Vodka/Cran (usually too stout) so an Appletini or June Bug

Have you ever pierced a body part? Just ears, want to do my tongue, but my mother would kill me..death, murder for real. LOL

Do you have tattoos? Yep, and I only regret one..none of them are visible to the public..except my toe!

Would you admit to plastic surgery of any kind if confronted? Of course

What's one of the funniest things you've ever done? Flashed a group of Marines without knowing it. Ran smack into an arcadia door at a hotel party

Do you drive a stick? Haven't in about 6yrs, wonder if I'd be able to still do it?

What's the one trait you hate in a person? Two-Faced Liars!

What kind of watch do you wear? Roxy, everyday, Brighton for the special occassions (my mommy got it for me)

Most frivolous purchase? Makeup

What do you cook the best? Mexican food..think its cause its my heritage..lol

Favorite writing instrument? Sharpie Extra Fine Point, have them all over in all colors

Do you prefer to stand out, or blend in? Blend in

What's one car you will never buy? too many to list. El Camino..do they still make those?

What kinds of books do you like to read? Mystery/Suspense...lots really

If you won the lottery, what would you do? Take my family to Disneyworld, my mom has never been to either

Burial, or cremation? Cremation..I think. I go back and forth

How many online journals do you read regularly? About 10

Do you have a problem changing clothes in front of friends? Only 1, my best friend of 15yrs..lol she's seen it all and I've seen hers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home