Thursday, December 23, 2004

Random Ramblings (RR)..lol

So while doing my weekly surfing on the Coach site, I came across another bag that I desperatly want and here it is

http://www.coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=6717&category_id=68&show_bc=&easyask_id=

LOVE IT! But it won't happen, not at $300...lol

This is another one that I just love

http://www.coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?product_no=6398&category_id=68&show_bc=&easyask_id=

Now this one may happen if I happen to come across extra money one day...lol Like that really happens. But a girl must have her dreams, and mine are of Coach..ROFL. Not really...well maybe ;)

Ok so I do admit to owning the wristlets, but you can typically find these on sale at Nordies, for a great price and they are a handy little tote to have, to carry just the essentials. :)

I have this one in denim, but now want the pink, put it on the list for my honey to buy...yeah that won't happen! LOL

http://www.coach.com/shop/product_nobefree.asp?category_id=200&product_no=6751

Guarentee it will be cheaper in a dept store. The site always is a little bit more, and the denim one I got was off of ebay. I love it. =)

Now purses more in my range that I love are my Roxy bags. Fun, flirty and colorful. I swear purses, shoes and makeup are a sick addiction of mine. Before the kids came along thats all I did was shop. But I had the means to do it then and no responsibilities but to myself, so what the hell right!

Now I do so love shopping for them. When we can. I am in the market for getting them beds, bunk beds. I wanted a double on the bottom and single on top, but I am having tremendous difficulty finding ones that we can afford and for a reasonable price. *Sighs*.

So my boys are so cute and funny..most days =). Today Jason asked Caleb what he wanted from Santa and Caleb says, "FRUIT SNACKS!" LOL seriously if I got him the worlds largest box of fruit snacks thats all he would want, that and cowboy boots (ick).

We are house-sitting for some friends of ours and let me tell you this house just epitamizes F*I*L*T*H!! It's disgusting and Jason keeps reminding me that they cleaned before they left. I am not being mean, but to me for a SAHM this is just pure laziness, especially since she has two older kids, 15, 13, 5 and 6mo. Yes she has her hands full, but come on. She has such nice stuff too, gorgeous new furniture, and all sorts of fun decorative stuff. She just needs to crack into her shopping money for Merry Maids, I say. I know that homes with kids are going to have mess, thats a "lived in home" I guarentee you walk through our house and you will find stray shoes, socks, toys, books. Not everything is put away. But our house is not dirty.

They left town for 3wks and she left TWO 1/2 full baby bottles under piles of newspaper on the table,a milkshake on a desk, they have had this steak in the fridge "marinating" since his homecoming party, Nov 12. Yes raw meat in the fridge for what, 6wks? This is another friend of J's from the ARMY. He offered me $100 to clean it before they come home. Which I have straightened it up some, but you could not pay me to clean crusted vomit off your toilet, and God only knows how long its been there. *shudders*

Ok sorry to totally go off about nothing, lol I just got back from there, checking the mail and on their bird. I have no clue how to care for birds, but I had turned on their heat to like 65 cause they had it off and the bird was by a window, I thought he is not going to die on my watch. It had to be way too cold in there for him. I love their daughter (13 y/o) and will not let her come home to no parakeet. She makes me want to have a girl. LOL, she's become like my own little best friend. She tells me all the "hots and nots" in the Jr High scene.

Ok so I'm done, off to finish laundry and pack my PIA his lunch.=)

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home