Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well I finally did it! I went into the storage room from hell and sifted and sorted (ok threw around) boxes of crap for 40min trying to find our Christmas decorations and I did it! I put up all of our decor, with the exception of the tree (we'll get that this weekend) and I did it while Micah was at school. Put some Christmas music on and Caleb and I went through boxes and sorted and put it all up, well I did and he asked over and over "Whatcha doing mommy?" as he bopped around to the music saying, "Happy Christmas" over and over again!

We went to get Micah from the bus stop at four, and I turned off all the house lights, and left the Christmas lights lit, left the music on and lit all the candles. When we were walking home I pointed to our balcony and told Micah to look at our house (apt)and he got all excited! He asked if we put lights up in the house and I said, "Oh I don't know if I found it all" and he hemmed and haahed over it and said that he would help me look for it. So then we walked into our apartment and he got all excited and jumped up and down, then of-course turned around and said, "Thank you mom, and where's my tree? Santa will have no place to put presents if we have no tree!" LOL oh they make it all worth it don't they? I got so excited and into it just by watching his excitement. He kept walking around all evening and turning off lights, so he could enjoy his Christmas spirit and candles! LOL Silly boy!

I do so love being a mother, as tough as it is, my life would be so empty without these rowdy boys and their sweet smiles and vivacious spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home