Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Random Nothingness...

Definately more than you want to know....but hey I am bored and we know what I do when I am bored! Be prepared this one's a doozy..so have a coke and a smile..LOL!

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?

Hmmm...been laid off and on unemployment!

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Well I've been dieting all year, lost a total of 30lbs...and yet I am weighing about 6lbs less than last year...yeah I don't stick to them to well...but I'm a glutton for let down, so yes I'll make some again this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Oooh yes, 3 of my good friends, 2 baby girls and a boy.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

One of J's fellow soldiers was killed in the war, that was very hard for him, and hard for me by association.

5. What countries did you visit?

None.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?

Oh man, more money, more time alone, more romance, more weight loss

7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

1/08/04 went to San Diego, first time I flew since 9/11..that was an experiance.

6/18/04 I left Jason...definately not a good memory

7/20/04 came home

9/3/04 My baby's first day of school, and the day I swear my heart was ripped from my chest, when the busdriver lost my son, and he was missing for over an hour. Talk about mixed emotions.

There's more that I would list, but unfortunately 2004 was a very very difficult year..looking forward to a new beginning.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Not sure

9. What was your biggest failure?

My relationship w/J, but we are trying to mend it now

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I have a fear of the dentist, seriously I would rather endure the pain, I have 2 absessed teeth, and I crushed 2 discs in my back, and flared the arthritis in my back

11. What was the best thing you bought?

A new car...lol Jason blew up my other one.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My brother, he has come upon his 30th year and I am beyond proud of the man he has become, I would gladly fix him up w/any of my friends...now! LOL

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed disgusted?

My own, Jasons, and my dads..all sad but true

14. Where did most of your money go?

Eating out and crap I'm sure..lol

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Alex coming home safely from Iraq..Yeah Sgt Ruiz!
My FIL & Step MIL coming into town, I love them to death. Micah's first day of school, Calebs progression in speech, and as of Summer 2004, NO MORE DIAPERS or PULL UPS!! Yeehaw!

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?

Hey Ya by Outkast, Barbie Girl by Aqua..cause they were my ringtones most of the year..lol and Nelly "My Place" and Joss Stone cause I can't stop myself from listening to them, I love music..LOL oh and stupid DJ Sammy cause Jason loves those damn Cd's soo much, oh and Usher cause Micah and Caleb love him...*shakes head* I know...*shrug*..lol

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) happier or sadder? same, I think..lol maybe a bit happier
b) thinner or fatter? feel fatter, but the scale says thinner..lol not by much

c) richer or poorer? about the same.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Quality time w/kids outside and exercise, stayed organized

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Fighting and eating

20. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?

Spending the night with A&E, eating and getting wasted on Jello-shots

21. Did you fall in love in 2004?

My children its a re-occuring thing

22. How many one-night stands?

Yeah right I wish..lol *just kidding* (sometimes..lol)

23. What was your favorite TV program?

American Dreams and Desperate Housewives!

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Not really

25. What was the best book you read?

Tough call, I am an avid reader, I've read soo many. Any Nicholas Sparks books, the Dave Pelzer books, James Patterson, Jennifer Weiners...too many good ones!

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?

JOSS STONE!! Re-discoverd how much I love Thalia and Kumbia Kings

27. What did you want and get?

My pink saphirre ring

28. What did you want and not get?

LOL too much!

29. What was your favorite film of this year?

Can't think of any of the top of my head, but saw some good ones..or rented I should say..lol

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

26, went to Olive Garden w/my guys and my family. Fought w/J...ugh

31.What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?

Getting things back to good w/Jason and not having the financial stress we did.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?

Well if its a black boot I own it, and if it was pink,grey, black or white I wore it..lol

33. What kept you sane?

My children..lol but that reminds me of my fave quote,

"Worrying about your children is your sanity, and sometimes being that sane can make you nuts" Adam Sandler~Spanglish

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

J Lo...I know you can shoot me, lol but I do..as for men or Kenny Chesney or Josh HOTnett....uum bring it on boys

35. What political issue stirred you the most?

Too many..lol

36. Who did you miss?

On occassion..him *sigh*

37. Who was the best new person you met?

I dont think I met anyone new..gawd how dull!

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.

Hmmm. That marriage is not what you think, and that it really makes you grow up. But then I think most people knew that..lol where was I when that was taught

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

Matchbox 20- Get it Back to Good

It's nothing, it's so normal
You just stand there I could say so much
But I don't go there cause I don't want to
I was thinking if you were lonely
Maybe we could leave here
And no one would know
At least not to the point that we would think so

Chorus:
Everyone here,
Knows everyone here is thinking about somebody else
Well, it's best if we all keep it under our heads
I couldn't tell,
If anyone here was feeling the way I do
But I'm lonely now,
And I don't know how
To get it back to good

Verse:
This don't mean that you own me
Well, this ain't no good, in fact it's phoney as hell
Yeah but things worked out just like you wanted to
If you see me out you don't know me
Try to turn your head, try to give me some room
To figure out just what I'm going to do

Chorus:
Cause everyone here,
Hates everyone here for doing just like they do


Matchbox 20-Unwell

All day staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something

Hold on
Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown
And I don't know why

But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be...me


Gretchen Wilson (Patsy Cline)-When I think about cheatin

When I think about cheatin'
I just think about you leavin'
And how my world would fall to pieces
If I tossed your love away
Even when i'm tempted by some stranger
Oh there's never any danger
I just think about you leavin'
When I think about cheatin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home