Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy Places

I decided that I need a coke and a smile tonight so here I am, but actually I am a pepsi drinker, or cherry coke, but that just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? And I just am going to rattle of things that make me happy....

*Those two gorgeous little smiles to your right

*Dancing w/my kids during the day, gawd I love that, they just laugh so hard at me...hey I'm no pro, all my experiance has been in bars! =)

*Lounging in bed with them for a looong time in the morning (damn going back to 8-5 is going to suck)

* S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G!!! Oh yes, love it

* Getting personal emails from friends, love to hear whats going on

* Polls

* My mommy

* The color pink..yes it makes me happy..lol

* Good music

* A good lifetime movie

* A clean house

* Makeup..that should be up towards the top

* KENNY...oh KENNY!!! he should be on top to...woops UP top, I mean...muahahahahah

*Kenny again, damn seriously just thinking of him makes me smile

* Cale and Micah walking around quoting Home Alone "Buzz..your girlfriend WOOF!"

* Girls night out, the rare occassions when Eve and I get out

* New furniture...just the thought that it will happen in the near future I hope.

* King of Queens

* Oooh SHOES...and Purses..more stuff that should be up top.

* My black boots, all of them. LOL

* Getting blessed w/extra money

* Getting a card in the mail

* Sending out holiday cards to friends/family. I do it for most holidays, its just so fun.

* Getting a new book

* losing weight, thats way down here cause it doesn't happen as often as I want...

Ok I think I'm done..I feel better, just thinking of some of those things makes me smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home